These Raspberry Dark Chocolate Banana Bread Muffins are delicious!
Scroll to the bottom for a full recipe card.
I love the taste of fresh raspberries and chocolate together, especially dark chocolate.
So why not put them together with banana bread ingredients and make the perfect muffin?
These muffins are perfect for breakfast, snacks, dessert, or as a side to your dinner. This small batch recipe yields 6 muffins.
How to make Raspberry Dark Chocolate Banana Bread Muffins:
This post contains affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, if you click through an affiliate link and make a purchase, I may make a small commission. This disclosure pertains to all Amazon links.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (180 C). Spray 6 cups of a silicone muffin pan with cooking spray. Click for a silicone muffin pan.
In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt.
In the bowl of a Kitchen Aid Mixer (or medium bowl), mix the sugar and butter at medium speed until combined.
Add the egg and mix well.
Add the banana and vanilla and mix until combined.
Stir in the flour mixture just until moist. Make sure not to over-mix.
Stir in the chocolate chips and then gently stir in the raspberries.
Pour the batter into the six prepared cups of the muffin pan. Optional – sprinkle a few extra chocolate chips and raspberry halves on the tops of the muffins to make them look pretty when done baking.
Bake for 25 – 30 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Cool 5 minutes in the muffin pan on a wire rack. Remove from the muffin pan and place them back on the wire rack to cool completely. These muffins can also be served slightly warm.
Brownies with Raspberry Sauce and Chocolate Ganache
These Brownies with Raspberry Sauce and Chocolate Ganache are super chocolaty, light and fluffy with a cake-like texture and topped with a fresh raspberry sauce and smooth, creamy chocolate ganache.
Individual Chocolate Raspberry Galettes
These individual Chocolate Raspberry Galettes have perfect homemade flaky sugar topped crusts filled with fresh raspberries and chocolate chips for a delicious flavor combination. These rustic tarts are wonderful served warm. Add some creamy vanilla ice cream to make them even more decadent.
Frozen Raspberry Chocolate Cake – Small Batch
This small batch freezer cake has three delicious and refreshing layers and is the perfect treat on a warm summer day! Oreo crumb crust is topped with raspberry sorbet, fresh raspberries and chocolate chips, and then topped with a fresh raspberry and vanilla bean ice cream mixture.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter (at room temperature)
- 1 large egg (NOT extra large or jumbo)
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup halved raspberries (tossed in 1/2 tablespoon all-purpose flour)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 C). Spray 6 cups of a silicone muffin pan with cooking spray. Click for a silicone muffin pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt.
- In the bowl of a Kitchen Aid Mixer (or medium bowl), mix sugar and butter at medium speed until combined.
- Add egg and mix well.
- Add mashed banana and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Stir in flour mixture just until moist. Make sure not to over-mix.
- Stir in dark chocolate chips and gently stir in raspberries.
- Pour batter into the six prepared cups of the muffin pan. Optional - add extra chocolate chips and raspberry halves to tops of muffin batter.
- Bake 25 - 30 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes in muffin pan on a wire rack. Remove from muffin pan and place on the wire rack to cool completely. These muffins can also be served slightly warm.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 246 Total Fat: 7g Saturated Fat: 4g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 42mg Sodium: 208mg Carbohydrates: 42g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 23g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 4g