Easy Slow Cooker Meatloaf and Baked Potatoes are another great option for your next romantic dinner, lunch, or impressive date night meal for two. Top the meat loaf with some ketchup or your favorite BBQ sauce.
Scroll to bottom for full recipe card with ingredients.
Topping ideas for the baked potatoes:
- Blue cheese crumbles and buffalo sauce
- Sour cream, green onions, and bacon bits
- Sour cream, salsa, and chives
- Cottage cheese chives and freshly ground pepper
- Leftover chili
- Steamed and chopped Broccoli and Cheddar
- Ranch dressing and bacon
How to make Slow Cooker Meatloaf and Baked Potatoes:
Dice the onion into small pieces.
In a medium bowl combine the ground beef, oats, salt, onion, and egg. Mix until combined well.
This post contains affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, if you click through an affiliate link and make a purchase, I may make a small commission. This disclosure pertains to all Amazon links.
Shape the beef mixture into an oval or rectangle loaf and place into the center of a 4 quart Crockpot slow cooker. Click for a 4 quart Crockpot slow cooker.
Wash the potatoes and poke them with a fork several times.
Wrap the potatoes in foil and place in the crockpot on the sides of the meatloaf.
Cook on low for 8 – 10 hours.
Transfer the meatloaf to a serving platter and top with ketchup or BBQ Sauce.
Serve with the potatoes and enjoy.
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1/4 cup cooking oats
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 medium onion
- 1 egg
- 2 medium potatoes
- Ketchup or BBQ sauce (for topping)
- Dice onion into small pieces.
- In a medium bowl combine ground beef, oats, salt, onion, and egg. Mix until combined well.
- Shape beef mixture into an oval or rectangle loaf and place into the center of a 4 quart Crockpot slow cooker. Click for a 4 quart Crockpot slow cooker.
- Wash potatoes and poke with a fork several times.
- Wrap tpotatoes in foil and place in crockpot on the sides of the meatloaf.
- Cook on low 8 – 10 hours.
- Transfer meatloaf to a serving platter and top with ketchup or BBQ Sauce.
- Serve with potatoes and enjoy.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 587Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 194mgSodium: 990mgCarbohydrates: 54gFiber: 5gSugar: 10gProtein: 40g
Nutrition information is a guideline only, is calculated automatically by third party software, and absolute accuracy is not guaranteed.