Easy Slow Cooker Meatloaf and Baked Potatoes are another great option for your next romantic dinner, lunch, or impressive date night meal for two. Top the meat loaf with some ketchup or your favorite BBQ sauce.
Topping ideas for the baked potatoes:
- Blue cheese crumbles and buffalo sauce
- Sour cream, green onions, and bacon bits
- Sour cream, salsa, and chives
- Cottage cheese chives and freshly ground pepper
- Leftover chili
- Steamed and chopped Broccoli and Cheddar
- Ranch dressing and bacon
How to make Slow Cooker Meatloaf and Baked Potatoes:
Dice the onion into small pieces.
In a medium bowl combine the ground beef, oats, salt, onion, and egg. Mix until combined well.
Shape the beef mixture into an oval or rectangle loaf and place into the center of a 4 quart Crockpot slow cooker. Click for a 4 quart Crockpot slow cooker.
Wash the potatoes and poke them with a fork several times.
Wrap the potatoes in foil and place in the crockpot on the sides of the meatloaf.
Cook on low for 8 – 10 hours.
Transfer the meatloaf to a serving platter and top with ketchup or BBQ Sauce.
Serve with the potatoes and enjoy.
Individual Cheddar Meatloaves
These individual meatloaves are filled with gooey cheddar and onion with a sweet barbecue topping. You could at a little heat to the barbecue by adding a dash of cayenne to it.
Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers
These Stuffed Peppers are so easy and delicious filled with ground beef, onions, garlic and rice and topped with tomato sauce and gooey Monterey Jack cheese.
Easy Slow Cooker Pot Roast Dinner Recipe
This easy Slow Cooker Pot Roast dinner has incredible flavor and includes rich creamy gravy! Tender potatoes, carrots, and onions are slow cooked with juicy fall-apart roast beef and smothered in delicious brown gravy.
Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore
This easy classic slow cooker Chicken Cacciatore is made with chicken, onions, garlic, mushrooms, green peppers, tomato paste and spaghetti sauce and a delightful sprinkling of herbs all slow cooked in a crockpot until tender and served over thin spaghetti.
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1/4 cup cooking oats
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 medium onion
- 1 egg
- 2 medium potatoes
- Ketchup or BBQ sauce (for topping)
- Dice onion into small pieces.
- In a medium bowl combine ground beef, oats, salt, onion, and egg. Mix until combined well.
- Shape beef mixture into an oval or rectangle loaf and place into the center of a 4 quart Crockpot slow cooker. Click for a 4 quart Crockpot slow cooker.
- Wash potatoes and poke with a fork several times.
- Wrap tpotatoes in foil and place in crockpot on the sides of the meatloaf.
- Cook on low 8 – 10 hours.
- Transfer meatloaf to a serving platter and top with ketchup or BBQ Sauce.
- Serve with potatoes and enjoy.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 587 Total Fat: 23g Saturated Fat: 8g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 11g Cholesterol: 194mg Sodium: 990mg Carbohydrates: 54g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 5g Sugar: 10g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 40g