This Tilapia Parmesan for two recipe is so easy and quick to prepare. I am not usually big on fish, but I absolutely love the flavor and ease of this Tilapia.
It is a mild fish and the sauce on top is cheesy, golden brown and savory. This dish can be baked or broiled.
How to make Baked or Broiled Tilapia Parmesan:
Place the Tilapia fillets on a small baking sheet lined with tinfoil. Click here for a small baking sheet.
In a small bowl combine the Parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise, chives and seasonings and mix it well.
Broil for 4 to 5 minutes or until almost done. I used my toaster oven set on broil.
Then spread the cheese mixture on the fillets and broil another 3 to 4 minutes or until browned.
Serve with your favorite side dish, and enjoy!
You might also like:
- 2 tilapia fillets
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon butter, room temperature
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon dried chopped chives
- 1/8 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning, or season salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Place Tilapia fillets on a small baking sheet lined with tinfoil. Click below for a small baking sheet.
- In a small bowl combine Parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise, chives and seasonings and mix well.
- Broil 4 to 5 minutes or until almost done.
- Spread cheese mixture on fillets and broil another 3 to 4 minutes or until browned.
- You can also bake this dish. Bake fish in an oven preheated to 425 F (220 C) 10 to 20 minutes or until fish just starts to flake. Spread with cheese mixture and bake until golden brown, about 5 minutes. I highly recommend broiling for the last 5 minutes for browning the cheese. Baking time will depend on the thickness of the fish you use.
OvenStuff Non-Stick Toaster Oven Bake, Broil and Roast Set - Non-Stick Baking Pan Set, Easy to Clean and Perfect for Single Servings
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 417 Saturated Fat: 10g Cholesterol: 127mg Sodium: 609mg Carbohydrates: 1g Protein: 44g