This Tilapia Parmesan for two recipe is so easy and quick to prepare. I am not usually big on fish, but I absolutely love the flavor and ease of this Tilapia.
It is a mild fish and the sauce on top is cheesy, golden brown and savory. This dish can be baked or broiled.
Scroll to the bottom for a full recipe card.
How to make Baked or Broiled Tilapia Parmesan:
Place the Tilapia fillets on a small baking sheet lined with tinfoil. Click for a small baking sheet.
This post may contain affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, if you click through an affiliate link and make a purchase, I may make a small commission.
In a small bowl combine the Parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise, chives and seasonings and mix it well.
Broil for 4 to 5 minutes or until almost done. I used my toaster oven set on broil.
Then spread the cheese mixture on the fillets and broil another 3 to 4 minutes or until browned. Watch it closely so it doesn’t burn.
Serve with your favorite side dish, and enjoy!
Ribeye Steak and Shrimp with Parmesan Sauce for Two
Tender, juicy grilled Ribeye steak is topped with seasoned grilled shrimp and a savory Parmesan cheese sauce. This is an Applebee’s Copycat recipe with a few small twists. We have swapped out sirloin for Ribeye and grilled the shrimp over pan-fried. The cheese sauce is delicious and very versatile! Try pouring it over your chicken or broccoli dishes. This is the perfect surf and turf dinner for two.
Grilled Parmesan Breaded Scallops and Cheesy Polenta
Perfectly Grilled Parmesan Breaded Scallops and Cheesy Polenta have golden brown, tender and delicious sea scallops served over a bed of creamy Parmesan polenta.
- 2 tilapia fillets
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon butter, room temperature
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon dried chopped chives
- 1/8 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning, or season salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Place Tilapia fillets on a small baking sheet lined with tinfoil. Click below for a small baking sheet.
- In a small bowl combine Parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise, chives and seasonings and mix well.
- Broil 4 to 5 minutes or until almost done.
- Spread cheese mixture on fillets and broil another 3 to 4 minutes or until browned. Watch it closely so it doesn't burn.
- You can also bake this dish. Bake fish in an oven preheated to 425 F (220 C) 10 to 20 minutes or until fish just starts to flake. Spread with cheese mixture and bake until golden brown, about 5 minutes. I highly recommend broiling for the last 3 - 5 minutes for browning the cheese. Watch it closely so it doesn't burn. Baking time will depend on the size and thickness of the fish you use.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 417 Saturated Fat: 10g Cholesterol: 127mg Sodium: 609mg Carbohydrates: 1g Protein: 44g