Strawberry Cookie Tarts are so simple and delicious and will impress that special someone or your life. This small batch recipe has a wonderful combination of flavors with a fresh strawberry, soft cookie, cream cheese mixture, and a chocolate drizzle. I made them for Valentine’s Day. I hope you will love them!
You might also like:
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 12 soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies (any brand)
- 6 medium strawberries halved
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon shortening
- In a small mixing bowl beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla on medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on the tops of the cookies.
- Place one strawberry half, cut side down, on each cookie.
- Place them on the wax-paper-lined baking sheet.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl combine the chocolate morsels and shortening.
- Microwave on high about 1 minute or until melted, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Drizzle over strawberry-topped cookies. Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 24 hours.
Calories listed are per serving.