Strawberry Cookie Tarts are so simple and delicious and will impress that special someone or your life.
This small batch recipe has a wonderful combination of flavors with a fresh strawberry, soft cookie, cream cheese mixture, and a chocolate drizzle.
Scroll to the bottom for a full recipe card.
I made them for Valentine’s Day. I hope you will love them!
How to make Strawberry Cookie Tarts:
In a small mixing bowl beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla on medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy.
Spread the cream cheese mixture on the tops of the cookies.
Place one strawberry half, cut side down, on each cookie.
Place them on the wax-paper-lined baking sheet.
In a small microwave-safe bowl combine the chocolate morsels and shortening.
Microwave on high about 1 minute or until melted, stirring every 30 seconds.
Drizzle over strawberry-topped cookies. Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 24 hours.
Strawberry Shortcake with Buttermilk Biscuits
Strawberry Shortcake with Buttermilk Biscuits have sweetened fresh strawberry slices on top of turbinado sugar topped fluffy homemade biscuits and a dollop of whipped cream to finish them off.
Strawberries and Cream Bread Pudding
This Strawberries and Cream Bread Pudding has fresh strawberries and Italian bread cubes baked in a delicious custard filling and topped with a sweet creamy glaze.
Strawberry Cobbler for Two
This easy strawberry cobbler recipe is quick to prepare and bakes into a thick, sweet, yet still tart dessert. It has a fresh sliced strawberry layer topped with a golden brown cake like topping. This makes two individual large portions or you could divide it into four smaller portions.
Chocolate Covered Strawberries Small Batch
Make your own chocolate covered strawberries with this easy hand dipped small batch recipe. These delicious strawberries make a perfect romantic sweet treat dessert for Valentine’s Day, date night, or any day.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 12 soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies, any brand
- 6 medium strawberries, halved
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon shortening
- In a small mixing bowl beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until fluffy.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on tops of cookies. Place one strawberry half, cut side down, on each cookie and move to a wax-paper lined baking sheet.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl combine chocolate morsels and shortening. Microwave on high about 1 minute or until melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Drizzle over strawberry-topped cookies. Chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes to 24 hours.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 239 Saturated Fat: 9g Cholesterol: 32mg Sodium: 103mg Carbohydrates: 19g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 15g Protein: 2g