Strawberry Cookie Tarts are so simple and delicious and will impress that special someone or your life.
This small batch recipe has a wonderful combination of flavors with a fresh strawberry, soft cookie, cream cheese mixture, and a chocolate drizzle.
Scroll to the bottom for a full recipe card.
I made them for Valentine’s Day. I hope you will love them!
How to make Strawberry Cookie Tarts:
In a small mixing bowl beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla on medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy.
Spread the cream cheese mixture on the tops of the cookies.
Place one strawberry half, cut side down, on each cookie.
Place them on the wax-paper-lined baking sheet.
In a small microwave-safe bowl combine the chocolate morsels and shortening.
Microwave on high about 1 minute or until melted, stirring every 30 seconds.
Drizzle over strawberry-topped cookies. Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 24 hours.
Strawberry Cobbler for Two
This easy strawberry cobbler recipe is quick to prepare and bakes into a thick, sweet, yet still tart dessert. It has a fresh sliced strawberry layer topped with a golden brown cake like topping. This makes two individual large portions or you could divide it into four smaller portions.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 12 soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies, any brand
- 6 medium strawberries, halved
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon shortening
- In a small mixing bowl beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until fluffy.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on tops of cookies. Place one strawberry half, cut side down, on each cookie and move to a wax-paper lined baking sheet.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl combine chocolate morsels and shortening. Microwave on high about 1 minute or until melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Drizzle over strawberry-topped cookies. Chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes to 24 hours.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 239 Saturated Fat: 9g Cholesterol: 32mg Sodium: 103mg Carbohydrates: 19g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 15g Protein: 2g