This Applebee’s Copycat Ribeye Steak and Shrimp with Parmesan Sauce is amazing! Tender, juicy grilled Ribeye steak is topped with seasoned grilled shrimp and a savory Parmesan cheese sauce.
This recipe is moderately low-carb, but not necessarily by Keto extreme low-carb guidelines.
Scroll to the bottom for a full recipe card.
We have swapped out sirloin for Ribeye and grilled the shrimp instead of pan-frying.
The cheese sauce is delicious and very versatile! Try pouring it over your chicken, mashed potatoes, or broccoli dishes.
This low-carb dish is the perfect easy surf and turf dinner for two, ready in just 30 minutes.
How to make Ribeye Steak and Shrimp with Parmesan Sauce:
If you’re grilling the shrimp on wooden skewers soak the skewers in water first for about 20 minutes while the sauce cooks. Click here for Bamboo skewers.
This post may contain affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, if you click through an affiliate link and make a purchase, I may make a small commission.
For the Sauce:
Heat the heavy cream in a saucepan and simmer on medium low, about 20 minutes stirring often.
Stir in the Parmesan cheese, basil, salt and pepper.
Lower the heat and keep warm while you prepare the steak and shrimp.
For the steak:
Season the steak to your preference. We like just salt and fresh cracked black pepper as the sauce has great flavor already.
Cook the steaks either on the stove in a frying pan or outside the grill, until done to your liking.
These 1/2 inch thick steaks took about 4 minutes per side on our gas grill. We like ours done to medium rare.
For the shrimp:
At the same time, add the shrimp to the pre-soaked skewers.
Melt the butter in the microwave approximately 20 – 30 seconds and brush it onto the shrimp.
Sprinkle with Old Bay seasoning.
Grill the shrimp over medium high heat, or pan fry, until pink and opaque flipping over half way through, about 2 minutes on each side. Click here for Old Bay Seasoning.
Place the grilled steak on a plate, top with the grilled shrimp and then the Parmesan sauce.
Ribeye Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches Recipe
Ribeye Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches have long crusty rolls filled with tender pan fried Ribeye beef, green pepper, onions, mushrooms and melted provolone cheese. Oven Baked to perfection and ready in just 30 minutes.
Garlic Orzo Tuscan Shrimp
Garlic Orzo Tuscan Shrimp is coated in a light and creamy Parmesan cheese sauce filled with garlic, sun dried tomatoes, baby bella mushrooms, onion and spinach! This has really great flavor and the majority of it (other than cooking the orzo) is done in one pan.
Easy Shrimp Alfredo Recipe
Shrimp Alfredo has homemade creamy white Alfredo sauce seasoned with garlic, shaved Parmesan cheese, and succulent shrimp all stirred together with perfect al dente pasta.
Shrimp Parmesan Filet Mignon
Shrimp Parmesan Filet Mignon is an easy surf-n-turf dish perfect for special occasions. Tender beef tenderloin medallions are topped with buttery mayo, Parmesan, and savory seasonings.
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Ribeye steaks (8 ounce each)
- 1/2 lb shrimp, or prawns (peeled, deveined, and tails removed)
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- Old Bay Seasoning
- If you're grilling the shrimp on wooden skewers soak the skewers in water first for about 20 minutes while the sauce cooks. Click for Bamboo Skewers.
- Heat the heavy cream in a saucepan and simmer on medium low, about 20 minutes.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese, basil, salt and pepper. Lower heat and keep warm while you prepare the steak and shrimp.
- Season the steak to your preference. Grill either on the stove or outside grill, until done to your liking. For our 1/2 inch think steaks we cooked them on a gas grill for 4 minutes per side for medium rare.
- At the same time, add the shrimp to skewers. Melt the butter in the microwave approximately 20 – 30 seconds and brush it onto the shrimp. Sprinkle with Old Bay seasoning. Click for Old Bay Seasoning.
- Grill the shrimp over medium high heat, or pan fry, until pink and opaque flipping over half way through, about 2 minutes per side.
- Place the grilled steak on a plate, top with the grilled shrimp and then the Parmesan sauce.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1146 Saturated Fat: 49g Cholesterol: 618mg Sodium: 1495mg Carbohydrates: 4g Protein: 80g