Every year we love to make these refreshing minty copycat Shamrock Shakes.
Try them for St. Patrick’s Day or any day you wish!
In just a few easy minutes you could be enjoying one for yourself.
How to make Shamrock Shakes:
In a blender, add the vanilla ice cream, milk, peppermint extract, pure vanilla extract, and green food coloring. Blend until smooth and the green coloring is mixed in well. Click here for a blender.
Pour the mixture into two tall 12 ounce glasses and top with whipped cream.
Serve and Enjoy!
Jamocha Shake Arby’s Copycat
This Jamocha Shake has strong dark roasted coffee and chocolate blended with vanilla ice cream. It’s refreshing, chocolaty and ready in just 5 minutes. This is an Arby’s Copycat recipe.
Banana Mocha Frappuccino
This Banana Mocha Frappuccino is full of delicious chocolate, coffee, and banana flavor! The ingredients are blended together with ice to make a refreshing coffee drink for two. Add a beautiful chocolate drizzle to the glasses and top the frappe with some fluffy whipped cream.
This Banana Daiquiri recipe combines fresh banana, coconut milk, lime juice, sugar, Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, and crushed ice blended together until smooth.
Best Pina Colada Recipe
This seriously delicious piña colada is a sweet cocktail made with rum, sweetened condensed coconut milk, a touch of nutmeg to kick it up a notch, and pineapple juice blended with crushed ice.
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2/3 cups whole milk
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 8 drops green liquid food coloring
- Whipped cream for garnishing
- In a blender, add the vanilla ice cream, milk, peppermint extract, pure vanilla extract, and green food coloring. Blend until smooth and the green coloring is mixed in well. Click below for a blender.
- Pour the mixture into two tall 12 ounce glasses and top with whipped cream.
- You can adjust the amount of peppermint if you like more.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 603 Saturated Fat: 19g Cholesterol: 124mg Sodium: 246mg Carbohydrates: 66g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 60g Protein: 11g