Every year we love to make these refreshing minty copycat Shamrock Shakes.
Try them for St. Patrick’s Day or any day you wish!
Scroll to bottom for full recipe card with ingredients.
In just a few easy minutes you could be enjoying one for yourself.
How to make Shamrock Shakes:
This post contains affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, if you click through an affiliate link and make a purchase, I may make a small commission. This disclosure pertains to all Amazon links.
In a blender, add the vanilla ice cream, milk, peppermint extract, pure vanilla extract, and green food coloring. Blend until smooth and the green coloring is mixed in well. Click for a blender.
Pour the mixture into two tall 12 ounce glasses and top with whipped cream and maraschino cherries, if desired.
Serve and Enjoy!
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2/3 cups whole milk
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 8 - 10 drops green liquid food coloring
- Whipped cream for garnishing (optional)
- Maraschino cherries for garnish (optional)
- In a blender, add the vanilla ice cream, milk, peppermint extract, pure vanilla extract, and green food coloring. Blend until smooth and the green coloring is mixed in well. Click below for a blender.
- Pour the mixture into two tall glasses and top with whipped cream and maraschino cherries if desired.
- You can adjust the amount of peppermint if you like more.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 616Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 20gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 127mgSodium: 247mgCarbohydrates: 68gFiber: 2gSugar: 62gProtein: 12g
Nutrition information is a guideline only, is calculated automatically by third party software, and absolute accuracy is not guaranteed.