These cranberry almond chicken salad wraps are delicious and satisfying filled with breaded chicken, mayo, dried cranberries, honey roasted almonds and celery wrapped up in a flour tortilla.
They are perfect for lunch or a nice filling dinner for two. If you want to make the chicken homemade, follow the chicken portion of the instructions in this Fried Chicken recipe.
Scroll to the bottom for a full recipe card.
How to make Cranberry Almond Chicken Salad Wraps:
Cook the breaded chicken according to the package directions. Allow to cool about 5 minutes.
This post contains affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, if you click through an affiliate link and make a purchase, I may make a small commission. This disclosure pertains to all Amazon links.
While the chicken cooks, in a medium bowl combine the cranberries, almonds, diced celery, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper. Stir until combined. Click for Honey Roasted Almonds and Cranberries.
Place the tortillas on separate plates and fill each with half of the lettuce.
Add a piece of breaded chicken.
Top each with half of the mayo mixture.
Roll the wraps like envelops, place seam side down, then cut and enjoy.
Chicken Oriental Salad for Two
This delicious Oriental Chicken Salad has great crunch in the lettuce, lightly breaded chicken, chow mein noodles, and almonds mixed with the soft sweetness of the mandarin oranges. The dressing has incredible sweet and tangy flavor, and it's quick and easy to make.
- 2 frozen breaded boneless chicken breasts (about 4 oz each)
- 1/4 cup dried sweetened cranberries (like Craisins)
- 1/4 cup sliced honey roasted almonds
- 1 stalk celery (diced)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 burrito size tortillas
- Cook the chicken according to the package directions. Allow to cool about 5 minutes.
- While the chicken cooks, in a medium bowl combine the cranberries, almonds, diced celery, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper. Stir until combined. Click for Honey Roasted Almonds with Cranberries.
- Place the tortillas on separate plates and fill each with half of the lettuce and a piece of breaded chicken. Top each with half of the mayo mixture.
- Roll the wraps like envelopes, place seam side down, cut in half if desired, and enjoy.
To make the chicken homemade you can follow the chicken instruction portion of this fried chicken recipe.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 892 Total Fat: 47g Saturated Fat: 11g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 33g Cholesterol: 91mg Sodium: 1622mg Carbohydrates: 78g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 12g Sugar: 9g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 41g