This is a copycat recipe for Arby’s Beef and Cheddar.
I would eat at Arby’s everyday if I could but I don’t live very close to one so I decided to try to duplicate the Beef and Cheddar sandwich.
That may sound easy because it’s just a roast beef sandwich with some cheese and red sauce on an onion bun.
What makes it difficult is getting that red sauce right. I think the dressing I found is super close to having the right flavor. Give it a try yourself!
How to make an Arby’s Beef and Cheddar:
Heat the cheddar cheese sauce in a microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds or until heated through.
Place the bottom half of the onion bun on a plate and top it with the roast beef slices.
Spread the heated cheese sauce on top of the roast beef.
Drizzle the dressing on top of the cheese sauce. Click here for Country French Dressing.
Top the sandwich with the remaining half of the onion bun.
You might also like:
- 2 Tablespoons cheddar cheese sauce
- 1 onion bun
- 1 Tablespoon Country French with Orange Blossom Honey Dressing
- 4 slices sliced roast beef lunchmeat
- Heat the cheddar cheese sauce in a microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds or until heated through.
- Place bottom half of onion bun on a plate and top with roast beef slices.
- Spread heated cheese sauce on top of roast beef.
- Drizzle dressing on top of cheese sauce. Click below for Ken's Country French Dressing.
- Top sandwich with remaining half of onion bun.
- This is a copycat recipe and not the actual Arby’s recipe
- Dressing Brand - Ken's Steak House
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 458 Saturated Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 66mg Sodium: 2410mg Carbohydrates: 28g Sugar: 9g Protein: 29g