This Banana Mocha Frappuccino is full of delicious chocolate, coffee, and banana flavor!
The ingredients are blended together with ice to make a refreshing coffee drink for two.
Add a beautiful chocolate drizzle to the glasses and top the frappe with some fluffy whipped cream.
One morning I was having a banana for breakfast and then had a sip of my morning creamer filled coffee. The flavors were amazing together so I decided to create this frappe recipe and it turned out great!
Use pure banana extract for a non-alcoholic version or use banana liqueur to make adult drinks. This small batch recipe serves 2.
How to make Banana Mocha Frappuccino:
In a blender, add 2 cups of ice cubes and 2/3 cup of cold strong brewed coffee. Click here for a blender.
Blend for about 30 seconds, or until smooth.
For garnish, drizzle each glass with some chocolate syrup to make a pretty pattern.
Fill each glass with half of the Banana Mocha Frappe mixture. Click here for long stem beer glasses.
Top with whipped cream if desired.
Jamocha Shake Arby’s Copycat
This Jamocha Shake has strong dark roasted coffee and chocolate blended with vanilla ice cream. It’s refreshing, chocolaty and ready in just 5 minutes. This is an Arby’s Copycat recipe and serves 2 people.
Shamrock Shake Copycat Recipe
Shamrock Shake Copycat for two is minty, delicious and easy to make. Try for St. Patrick's Day or any day you wish!
Best Pina Colada Recipe
This seriously delicious piña colada is a sweet cocktail made with rum, sweetened condensed coconut milk, a touch of nutmeg to kick it up a notch, and pineapple juice blended with crushed ice.
This Banana Daiquiri recipe combines fresh banana, coconut milk, lime juice, sugar, Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, and crushed ice blended together until smooth.
- 2 cups large ice cubes
- 2/3 cup strongly brewed coffee (chilled)
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pure banana extract (or 1/4 cup banana liqueur)
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- Whipped cream and chocolate syrup for garnish
- In a blender, add 2 cups of ice cubes and 2/3 cup of cold strong brewed coffee. Click for a blender.
- Add in 2/3 cup of milk, 1/4 teaspoon pure banana extract (or 1/4 cup banana liqueur), 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar, and 1/4 cup of chocolate syrup.
- Blend for about 30 seconds, or until smooth.
- For garnish, drizzle each glass with some chocolate syrup to make a pretty pattern.
- Fill each glass with half of the Banana Mocha Frappe mixture. Click for long stem beer glasses.
- Top with whipped cream if desired.
Nutrition calculated using 1/4 cup banana liqueur and 1 Tablespoon whipped cream.
BLACK+DECKER Countertop Blender with 5-Cup Glass Jar, 10-Speed Settings, Black, BL2010BG
Riedel Ouverture Beer/Ice Water Glass, Set of 2
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 315 Saturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 9mg Sodium: 64mg Carbohydrates: 52g Sugar: 46g Protein: 3g