This Banana Mocha Frappe is full of delicious chocolate, coffee, and banana flavor! Just 5 ingredients are blended together with ice to make a refreshing coffee drink. Ready in just 5 minutes!
Add a beautiful chocolate drizzle to the glasses and top the frappe with some fluffy whipped cream.
One morning I was having a banana for breakfast and then had a sip of my morning creamer-filled coffee. The flavors were amazing together so I decided to create this frappe recipe and it turned out great!
Use pure banana extract for a non-alcoholic version or use banana liqueur to make adult drinks. This small batch recipe serves 2.
As an Amazon Associate, I may make a small commission, at no additional cost, if you purchase through product affiliate links in this post.
How to make a Banana Frappe
In a blender, add the ice cubes and cold strong-brewed coffee. Click for a blender.
Blend until completely smooth and no ice chunks remain.
For garnish, drizzle the inside of each glass with some chocolate syrup to make a pretty pattern.
Fill each glass with the Banana Mocha Frappe mixture. Click for long-stem beer glasses.
Top with whipped cream if desired.
- 1 1/2 cups large ice cubes
- 3/4 cup strongly brewed coffee (chilled)
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp pure banana extract (or 1/2 cup banana liqueur)
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- Whipped cream and chocolate syrup for garnish (optional)
- In a blender, add the ice cubes and cold strong brewed coffee. Click for a blender.
- Add in the milk, pure banana extract (or banana liqueur), granulated sugar, and chocolate syrup.
- Blend until completely smooth and no ice cubes remain.
- For garnish, drizzle the inside of each glass with some chocolate syrup to make a pretty pattern.
- Fill each glass the Banana Mocha Frappe mixture. Click for long stem beer glasses.
- Top with whipped cream if desired.
As an Amazon Associate I may make a small commission, at no additional cost to you, if you make a purchase through product links in this post.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 259Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 88mgCarbohydrates: 54gFiber: 2gSugar: 41gProtein: 4g
Nutrition information is a guideline only, is calculated automatically by third party software, and absolute accuracy is not guaranteed.