This Banana Mocha Frappuccino is full of delicious chocolate, coffee, and banana flavor!
The ingredients are blended together with ice to make a refreshing coffee drink for two.
Scroll to bottom for full recipe card with ingredients.
Add a beautiful chocolate drizzle to the glasses and top the frappe with some fluffy whipped cream.
One morning I was having a banana for breakfast and then had a sip of my morning creamer filled coffee. The flavors were amazing together so I decided to create this frappe recipe and it turned out great!
Use pure banana extract for a non-alcoholic version or use banana liqueur to make adult drinks. This small batch recipe serves 2.
How to make Banana Mocha Frappuccino:
In a blender, add 2 cups of ice cubes and 2/3 cup of cold strong brewed coffee. Click here for a blender.
This post contains affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, if you click through an affiliate link and make a purchase, I may make a small commission. This disclosure pertains to all Amazon links.
Blend for about 30 seconds, or until smooth.
For garnish, drizzle each glass with some chocolate syrup to make a pretty pattern.
Fill each glass with half of the Banana Mocha Frappe mixture. Click here for long stem beer glasses.
Top with whipped cream if desired.
- 2 cups large ice cubes
- 2/3 cup strongly brewed coffee (chilled)
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pure banana extract (or 1/4 cup banana liqueur)
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- Whipped cream and chocolate syrup for garnish
- In a blender, add 2 cups of ice cubes and 2/3 cup of cold strong brewed coffee. Click for a blender.
- Add in 2/3 cup of milk, 1/4 teaspoon pure banana extract (or 1/4 cup banana liqueur), 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar, and 1/4 cup of chocolate syrup.
- Blend for about 30 seconds, or until smooth.
- For garnish, drizzle each glass with some chocolate syrup to make a pretty pattern.
- Fill each glass with half of the Banana Mocha Frappe mixture. Click for long stem beer glasses.
- Top with whipped cream if desired.
Nutrition calculated using 1/4 cup banana liqueur and 1 Tablespoon whipped cream.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 315Saturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 64mgCarbohydrates: 52gSugar: 46gProtein: 3g