This Jamocha Shake has strong dark roasted coffee and chocolate blended with vanilla ice cream.
It’s refreshing, chocolaty and ready in just 5 minutes. This is an Arby’s Copycat recipe and serves 2 people.
How to make Arby’s Copycat Jamocha Shake:
In a blender, add coffee, milk, and sugar. Blend for 20 to 30 seconds to dissolve the sugar. Click here for a blender.
Add the ice cream and chocolate syrup and blend until smooth.
Use a wooden spoon to scrape down the sides and blend some more if needed.
Pour into two large glasses and serve.
Shamrock Shake Copycat Recipe
Shamrock Shake Copycat for two is minty, delicious and easy to make. Try for St. Patrick's Day or any day you wish!
Best Pina Colada Recipe
This seriously delicious piña colada is a sweet cocktail made with rum, sweetened condensed coconut milk, a touch of nutmeg to kick it up a notch, and pineapple juice blended with crushed ice.
This Banana Daiquiri recipe combines fresh banana, coconut milk, lime juice, sugar, Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, and crushed ice blended together until smooth.
Banana Mocha Frappuccino
This Banana Mocha Frappuccino is full of delicious chocolate, coffee, and banana flavor! The ingredients are blended together with ice to make a refreshing coffee drink for two. Add a beautiful chocolate drizzle to the glasses and top the frappe with some fluffy whipped cream.
- 1 cup dark roasted coffee (pre-brewed and chilled)
- 1 cup milk
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream (or coffee flavored ice cream)
- 3 Tablespoons Chocolate Syrup
- In a blender, add coffee, milk, and sugar. Blend for 20 to 30 seconds to dissolve the sugar. Click here for a blender.
- Add the ice cream and chocolate syrup and blend until smooth.
- Use a wooden spoon to scrape down the sides and blend some more if needed.
- Pour into two large glasses and serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 638 Saturated Fat: 15g Cholesterol: 99mg Sodium: 235mg Carbohydrates: 90g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 81g Protein: 11g