This Arby’s Copycat Jamocha Shake has strong dark roasted coffee and chocolate blended with vanilla ice cream.
Scroll to bottom for full recipe card with ingredients.
It’s refreshing, mocha chocolaty and ready in just 5 minutes. This is an Arby’s Copycat recipe and serves 2 people.
This post contains affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, if you click through an affiliate link and make a purchase, I may make a small commission. This disclosure pertains to all Amazon links.
How to make Arby’s Copycat Jamocha Shake:
In a blender, add coffee, milk, and sugar. Blend for 20 to 30 seconds to dissolve the sugar. Click here for a blender.
Add the ice cream and chocolate syrup and blend until smooth.
Use a wooden spoon to scrape down the sides and blend some more if needed.
Pour into two large glasses and serve.
- 1 cup dark roasted coffee (pre-brewed and chilled)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream (or coffee flavored ice cream)
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Syrup
- In a blender, add cold pre-brewed coffee, milk, and sugar. Blend for 20 to 30 seconds to dissolve the sugar. Click here for a blender.
- Add the ice cream and chocolate syrup and blend until smooth.
- Use a wooden spoon to scrape down the sides and blend some more if needed.
- Pour into two large glasses and serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 620Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 92mgSodium: 220mgCarbohydrates: 93gFiber: 2gSugar: 79gProtein: 10g
Nutrition information is a guideline only, is calculated automatically by third party software, and absolute accuracy is not guaranteed.