This crockpot Chili for two recipe is super easy and flavorful with a secret ingredient of A1 steak sauce. It’s that time of year when we love to fill our bellies with a hearty helping of delicious chili.
Scroll to the bottom for a full recipe card.
This is our favorite slow cooker chili but it can also be made on the stove top in just 15 minutes.
How to make Easy Crockpot Chili:
I use this 4 quart crock pot and love the program-ability of it and the keep warm feature.
This post may contain affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, if you click through an affiliate link and make a purchase, I may make a small commission.
In a 4 quart crock pot slow cooker add the ground beef or turkey and the tomato sauce. Mix together until combined.
Add in the onions, chili beans, garlic salt, chili powder, A1 steak sauce, cumin, and parsley. Stir to combine.
Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
Serve with your favorite toppings.
What toppings do you put on chili?
Here are some ideas but you can really add anything you like.
- Shredded cheddar cheese, or any flavor
- A dollop of sour cream
- Diced avocados
- Diced tomatoes
- Diced jalapenos
- Tortilla strips or fritos, we love frito scoops
- Diced white or red onions
- Diced green onions
- Fresh chopped cilantro or parsley
Stove top instructions:
Over medium heat, brown the ground beef and onions in a medium sauce pan. Once browned, drain the grease.
To the pan, add the tomato sauce, chili beans, garlic salt, chili powder, A1 steak sauce, cumin, and parsley.
Simmer over medium low heat for 10 minutes until heated through.
Enjoy with your favorite toppings.
Crockpot French Onion Soup Small Batch Recipe for Two
This Crockpot French Onion Soup is packed with caramelized onion flavor and topped with toasted crusty bread cubes and gooey melted cheese.
Crockpot Creamy White Chicken Chili Recipe for Two
Crockpot White Chicken Chili for two is soupy and creamy, with chunks of chicken, beans, onion and green chilies.
- 1/2 pound ground beef (or ground turkey, chicken)
- 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1/2 small onion (diced)
- 15.5 ounce can mild chili beans in chili sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1/8 cup A1 steak sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- Optional toppings - shredded cheese, sour cream, Fritos or saltine crackers
- In a 4 quart crock pot slow cooker add the ground beef or turkey and the tomato sauce. Mix together until combined. Click here for a 4 quart crockpot slow cooker.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and stir.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Serve with your favorite toppings.
Stove top instructions:
- Over medium heat, brown the ground beef and onion in a medium sauce pan. Once browned, drain the grease.
- To the pan, add the tomato sauce, chili beans, garlic salt, chili powder, A1 steak sauce, cumin, and parsley.
- Simmer over medium low heat for 10 minutes until heated through.
- Enjoy with your favorite toppings.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 565 Saturated Fat: 9g Cholesterol: 80mg Sodium: 2864mg Carbohydrates: 51g Fiber: 13g Sugar: 19g Protein: 33g