Crockpot White Chicken Chili for two is soupy and creamy, with chunks of chicken, beans, onion and green chilies. I love the flavor the cumin adds to this dish.
You can also add some cayenne pepper if you want to kick the heat up a bit. This is a small batch recipe that serves 2.
We first made this creamy white chicken chili recipe when my son was learning how to cook. Each week he would choose a recipe that he wanted to make and I would supervise while he prepared our dinner.
We love this White Chicken Chili recipe so much that it has become a regular in our house ever since.
How to make Crockpot Creamy White Chicken Chili:
Dice the chicken and onion and add them to the crockpot. Click here for a 4 quart crockpot slow cooker.
Add in the garlic powder, salt, ground cumin, oregano and pepper. If you are also using cayenne pepper, add that in now too. I did use it in this batch and it was a tad too spicy for me but my husband loved it.
Add in the beans, chilies, and broth. For broth I used 2/3 cup of water with chicken bouillon dissolved in it.
Set the crockpot slow cooker to low heat and cook for 7 or 8 hours (or high heat for 4 hours).
Right before serving, turn the heat off and add in the sour cream and milk. Stir it well to combine.
Serve and enjoy!
Easy Crockpot Chili Recipe
This crockpot Chili for two is super easy and flavorful with a secret ingredient of A1 steak sauce. It's that time of year when we love to fill our bellies with a hearty helping of delicious chili. This is our favorite slow cooker chili but it can also be made on the stove top in just 15 minutes.
Tuscan Orzo Chicken Soup
Tuscan Orzo Chicken Soup is easy to make with simple and fresh ingredients and is ready in just 45 minutes. This comforting Italian soup will warm you, filled with orzo pasta, onions, carrots, potatoes, tomatoes, chicken, garlic, and a lightly seasoned broth.
Easy Chicken and Dumplings
Chicken and dumplings is super easy, full of flavor, and quite comforting. Boneless chicken is simmered in one pot with celery, peas, carrots, and onion with savory seasonings and topped with fluffy biscuit type dumplings.
Creamy Chicken Noodle Casserole
Creamy Chicken Noodle Casserole is the perfect delicious classic comfort food to warm your tummy on a cold day. This casserole is filled with diced chicken, peas, carrots, thick egg noodles, and creamy sauce, all seasoned and baked to perfection.
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, small/medium
- 1/3 onion, medium
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (for heat), optional
- 15.5 ounces great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 2/3 cup chicken broth
- 4 ounces canned diced green chilies
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/8 cup milk, or heavy cream
- Dice chicken and onion and add them to crockpot. Click below for a 4 quart slow cooker.
- Add in the garlic powder, salt, ground cumin, oregano and pepper. If you are also using cayenne pepper, add that in now too.
- Add in the beans, chilies, and broth.
- Set the slow cooker to low heat and cook for 7 or 8 hours (or high heat for 4 hours).
- Right before serving, turn the heat off and add in the sour cream and milk. Stir it well to combine.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 572 Saturated Fat: 8g Cholesterol: 94mg Sodium: 1172mg Carbohydrates: 55g Fiber: 17g Sugar: 4g Protein: 44g