This Crockpot Mongolian Beef is easy to prepare. The beef is incredibly tender and the sauce has an amazing savory and sweet flavor. You can adjust the heat by adding more or less red pepper flakes. Serve it over a bed of fluffy rice.
How to make Crockpot Mongolian Beef:
Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until combined.
Pour the sauce into a small crock pot. I’m using a 4 quart size slow cooker. Click for a 4 Quart Crockpot.
Add the sliced green onions to the slow cooker.
Place the sliced beef in the crockpot and stir until well coated with the sauce.
Cook on high heat for 2 hours or on low heat for 4 hours.
Serve over a bed of rice, and garnish with additional sliced green onions if desired.
Asian Beef Mushrooms and Snow Peas Stir Fry
This Asian Beef Mushrooms and Snow Peas stir fry is delicious and quick, ready in just 25 minutes. Lean strips of beef are seared in oil and cooked with snow peas and mushrooms in a delicious ginger, garlic and soy sauce.
Crockpot Beef Stew
This crockpot beef stew has tender cubed stew meat is slow cooked with onion, carrots, potato, mushrooms, peas, and savory seasonings.
Individual Beef Wellington
This Individual Beef Wellington dish has a savory mushroom filling topped with incredibly tender beef and wrapped in golden puff pastry that is crispy yet also melts in your mouth at the same time.
Easy Ground Beef Stroganoff
This easy Ground Beef Stroganoff features ground beef, onions, tender mushrooms, and egg noodles coated in a rich creamy savory sauce. It’s quick and delicious, ready in just 25 minutes.
For the Sauce:
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
For the Steak:
- 1 green onion, sliced (more for garnish if desired)
- 1 lb sirloin steak or flank steak, sliced thin
- Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until combined.
- Pour the sauce to a 4 quart crock pot. Click here for a 4 quart crockpot.
- Add the sliced green onions to the slow cooker.
- Place the sliced beef in the crockpot and stir until well coated with the sauce.
- Cook on high heat for 2 hours or on low heat for 4 hours.
- Serve over a bed of rice, and garnish with additional sliced green onions if desired.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 465 Saturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 138mg Sodium: 1764mg Carbohydrates: 37g Sugar: 27g Protein: 53g