These individual cheddar meatloaves are filled with gooey cheddar and onion with a sweet barbecue topping.
Scroll to the bottom for a full recipe card.
This recipe is moderately low-carb, but not necessarily by Keto extreme low-carb guidelines.
You could add a little heat to the barbecue by adding a dash of cayenne to it.
This is another great option for your next romantic dinner, lunch, or date night meal for two.
How to make Individual Cheddar Meatloaves:
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (180 C).
Dice the onion into small pieces.
In a medium bowl combine the ground beef, oats, salt, cheese, onion, and egg. Mix well.
This post contains affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, if you click through an affiliate link and make a purchase, I may make a small commission. This disclosure pertains to all Amazon links.
Shape the beef mixture into 2 small oval loaves. Place the loaves onto a small sheet pan or shallow baking dish lined with parchment paper or tinfoil sprayed with non-stick spray. Click here for a small baking sheet.
In a small bowl combine the brown sugar, mustard, and ketchup.
Spread the homemade bbq sauce over the tops of the loaves.
Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Serve and Enjoy
For the Loaves:
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1/4 cup cooking oats
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1/4 medium onion
- 1 egg
For the Topping:
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp mustard
- 2 Tbsp ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 C).
- Dice onion into small pieces.
- In a medium bowl combine ground beef, oats, salt, cheese, onion, and egg. Mix well.
- Shape beef mixture into 2 small oval loaves. Place loaves onto a small sheet pan or shallow baking dish lined with parchment paper or tinfoil sprayed with non-stick spray. Click for a small baking sheet.
- In a small bowl combine brown sugar, mustard, and ketchup and spread over top of loaves.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 537 Total Fat: 33g Saturated Fat: 14g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 14g Cholesterol: 224mg Sodium: 1103mg Carbohydrates: 16g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 6g Protein: 43g