Blue Cheese Beer Dip is so tasty, super addicting, easy to make, and it’s low-carb. The combination of beer, blue cheese, cream cheese and diced onion is delicious!
This recipe is moderately low-carb, but not necessarily by Keto extreme low-carb guidelines.
Scroll to the bottom for a full recipe card.
It’s perfect for any party, get together, game day, or backyard barbecue. Serve with your favorite potato chips, corn chips, soft pretzels, or fresh vegetables.
This recipe was handed down to me by my Mother-In-Law. We’ve been craving it again lately so it was time to downsize it to make this small batch version, which makes it more manageable for just the two of us.
This dish is great as an appetizer or as a side dish option for lunch or dinner. Left over’s can be stored in the fridge for 1 to 2 weeks.
How to make Blue Cheese Beer Dip:
Dice the onion into small pieces.
This post may contain affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, if you click through an affiliate link and make a purchase, I may make a small commission.
In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine the onion, cream cheese, and blue cheese. Click here for a Kitchenaid Stand Mixer.
Add in small amounts of beer at a time until you reach the consistency you like.
Dice the green onion and sprinkle on top of the dip.
Serve immediately or cover and chill in the fridge for an hour or two.
Serve with your favorite potato chips, corn chips, or fresh vegetables.
Beer Brats and Caramelized Onions
We love this method for making brats! Brown the brats on the grill, caramelize the onions, then savor the smell of your brats simmering in a lovely brown ale. The brats are tender and juicy and are perfect topped with the onions and your favorite mustard or whatever else you like.
- 1/2 medium onion
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup beer
- 1 green onion (for garnish - optional)
- Potato chips, pretzels, or fresh vegetables
- Dice the onion and green onion into small pieces. Set the green onion aside for garnish.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine the onion, cream cheese, and blue cheese. Click for a KitchenAid Stand Mixer.
- Add in small amounts of beer at a time until you reach the consistency you like.
- Dice the green onion, if using, and sprinkle on top of the dip.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill in the fridge for an hour or two.
- Serve with your favorite potato chips, corn chips, or fresh vegetables.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 254 Saturated Fat: 13g Cholesterol: 73mg Sodium: 381mg Carbohydrates: 4g Sugar: 2g Protein: 6g