Zesty Crockpot Shredded BBQ Chicken is a great twist on basic barbecue chicken.
Scroll to the bottom for a full recipe card.
It’s as easy as adding frozen boneless chicken to your slow cooker, topping it with the sauce ingredients, then set it and forget it!
How to make Zesty Crockpot Shredded BBQ Chicken Sandwiches:
This post contains affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, if you click through an affiliate link and make a purchase, I may make a small commission. This disclosure pertains to all Amazon links.
Place the frozen boneless chicken in a 4 quart slow cooker Crockpot. Click for a 4 quart crockpot.
In a small bowl whisk the barbecue sauce, Zesty Italian salad dressing, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce.
Pour the sauce ingredients over the chicken.
Cover and cook 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high.
Use a fork to shred the chicken in the pot then stir to coat completely.
Serve the zesty shredded chicken on the sandwich rolls.
Cheesy BBQ Pulled Pork Fries Recipe
These cheesy BBQ pulled pork fries are sure to hit the spot! Crispy fried or baked shoestring fries are topped with smoky pulled pork, BBQ sauce, melty shredded cheese, sour cream, and green onions. This recipe makes a great main dish for two or a hearty appetizer.
Slow Cooker Smoky BBQ Beef Brisket
This Slow Cooker Smoky BBQ Beef brisket is cooked low and slow until tender, basted with a homemade brown BBQ Sauce that the brisket is cooked in, and then broiled to get that gorgeous BBQ caramelization. Slice it and serve with sides or pile it up high on sandwich rolls or sliders!
- 8 oz frozen boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Zesty Italian salad dressing
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 sandwich rolls
- Place frozen boneless chicken in a 4 quart slow cooker Crockpot. Click here for a 4 quart crockpot.
- In a small bowl whisk barbecue sauce, Zesty Italian salad dressing, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour sauce ingredients over chicken.
- Cover and cook 8 hours on low or 4 hours on High.
- Use a fork to shred the chicken in the pot then stir to coat completely.
- Serve zesty shredded chicken on sandwich rolls.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 534 Total Fat: 10g Saturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 96mg Sodium: 1313mg Carbohydrates: 69g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 37g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 40g