Zesty Crockpot Shredded BBQ Chicken is a great twist on basic barbecue chicken.
Scroll to the bottom for a full recipe card.
It’s as easy as adding frozen boneless chicken to your slow cooker, topping it with the sauce ingredients, then set it and forget it!
How to make Zesty Crockpot Shredded BBQ Chicken Sandwiches:
This post contains affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, if you click through an affiliate link and make a purchase, I may make a small commission. This disclosure pertains to all Amazon links.
Place the frozen boneless chicken in a 4 quart slow cooker Crockpot. Click for a 4 quart crockpot.
In a small bowl whisk the barbecue sauce, Zesty Italian salad dressing, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce.
Pour the sauce ingredients over the chicken.
Cover and cook 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high.
Use a fork to shred the chicken in the pot then stir to coat completely.
Serve the zesty shredded chicken on the sandwich rolls.
- 8 oz frozen boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Zesty Italian salad dressing
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 sandwich rolls
- Place frozen boneless chicken in a 4 quart slow cooker Crockpot. Click here for a 4 quart crockpot.
- In a small bowl whisk barbecue sauce, Zesty Italian salad dressing, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour sauce ingredients over chicken.
- Cover and cook 8 hours on low or 4 hours on High.
- Use a fork to shred the chicken in the pot then stir to coat completely.
- Serve zesty shredded chicken on sandwich rolls.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 534 Total Fat: 10g Saturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 96mg Sodium: 1313mg Carbohydrates: 69g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 37g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 40g