This One Pan Cheesy Spinach Ravioli recipe combines beef ravioli with diced tomatoes, pasta sauce, garlic, spinach leaves, and three types of cheese.
This recipe is easy, cooks in just one pan, and is ready in just 25 minutes.
Scroll to the bottom for a full recipe card.
You can use any flavor of ravioli like chicken, cheese, or sausage.
This is the perfect amount for two people and is great for a romantic date night dinner.
How to make One Pan Cheesy Spinach Ravioli:
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Click here for a large skillet.
This post may contain affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, if you click through an affiliate link and make a purchase, I may make a small commission.
Add ravioli, diced tomatoes, spaghetti sauce, and garlic. Bring to a low boil.
Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover the skillet and simmer about 20 minutes.
Stir in the spinach and ricotta cheese. Top with the mozzarella cheese.
Cover the skillet and remove from the heat. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
Top with Parmesan cheese and serve.
Cheesy Spinach Twice Baked Potatoes
These twice baked potatoes are full of creamy cheesy goodness and packed with delicious garlic and baby spinach. The potato skin is crispy salty goodness!
Mushroom Parmesan Ravioli
Mushroom Parmesan Ravioli is easy and quick to prepare, ready in just 35 minutes. Ravioli pasta is smothered in a creamy, savory, Parmesan cheese and basil sauce mixed with buttery mushrooms and topped with toasted pine nuts.
Cheesy Salsa Chicken and Rice Casseroles
These Cheesy Salsa Chicken and Rice casseroles have layers of fluffy rice topped with Mexican seasoned diced chicken, chunky salsa and melted Monterey Jack cheese.
Cheesy Garlic Bacon Scallops and Linguine
Cheesy Garlic Bacon Scallops and Linguine has pan seared golden brown sea scallops tossed together with a creamy Parmesan cheese sauce, tomatoes, garlic, and perfectly cooked linguine. This recipe is easy and quick, ready in just 30 minutes.
- 1/2 package beef ravioli (1/2 of a 25 ounce package)
- 14 ounce can diced tomatoes (un-drained)
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese (sliced or mozzarella pearls)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese (for topping)
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Click here for a large skillet.
- Add ravioli, diced tomatoes, spaghetti sauce, and garlic. Bring to a low boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover the skillet and simmer about 20 minutes.
- Stir in the spinach and ricotta cheese. Top with the mozzarella cheese.
- Cover the skillet and remove from the heat. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
- Top with Parmesan cheese and serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 516 Saturated Fat: 14g Cholesterol: 77mg Sodium: 2146mg Carbohydrates: 42g Fiber: 6g Sugar: 15g Protein: 30g