Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken is made with just 6 ingredients and has amazing flavors of ginger, garlic, and soy sauce. Serve over cooked rice or vegetables and garnish with green onions and sesame seeds if desired.
This recipe is super easy to prepare and makes a great lunch, dinner, or date night meal for two.
Teriyaki is a cooking method that originated in Japanese Cuisine. You can read more about Teriyaki here.
How to make slow cooker Crockpot Teriyaki Chicken:
Mix together the white wine, sugar, low-sodium soy sauce, minced garlic, and ground ginger in a 4 quart slow cooker. Click for a 4 quart Crockpot slow cooker.
Dice the chicken into bite sized cubes. I highly recommend using a filet knife. Click for a Rada Filet Knife with Leather Scabbard.
Stir the chicken into the sauce mixture.
Cook on low for 7 – 8 hours or high for 3 – 4 hours.
If using the sesame seeds, lightly toast them by cooking them in a dry frying pan, stirring very often.
Garnish with the sliced green onions and sesame seeds if desired.
Serve over cooked rice or cooked vegetables.
Chicken Oriental Salad for Two
This delicious Oriental Chicken Salad has great crunch in the lettuce, lightly breaded chicken, chow mein noodles, and almonds mixed with the soft sweetness of the mandarin oranges. The dressing has incredible sweet and tangy flavor, and it's quick and easy to make.
Thai Chicken Peanut Linguine
Thai Chicken Peanut Linguine is a very tasty Asian-inspired dish made with chicken and broccoli slaw in a mildly spicy peanut butter sauce. This small batch recipe serves 2 and makes an impressive lunch, or date night dinner. Easy and quick, ready in just 15 minutes.
Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps are a delicious low carb meal for two. They are packed with a ton of flavor and fun to eat if you're not afraid of hand held food! This recipe calls for ground chicken but can be swapped with ground turkey or ground beef. This dish is easy and quick, ready in less than 20 minutes.
Crockpot Chicken Tikka Masala
This easy Crockpot Chicken Tikka Masala recipe features a slightly spicy tomato and coconut cream sauce, and tender juicy chicken slow cooked with Indian curry and spices.
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/8 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 lb boneless chicken
- Green onions and sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
- 2 cups cooked rice or vegetables
- Mix together the white wine, sugar, soy sauce, minced garlic, and ground ginger in a 4 quart slow cooker. Click for a 4 quart Crockpot slow cooker.
- Dice the chicken into bite sized cubes. I highly recommend using a filet knife. Click for a Rada Filet Knife with Leather Scabbard.
- Stir the chicken into the sauce mixture.
- Cook on low for 7 - 8 hours or high for 3 - 4 hours.
- If using the sesame seeds, lightly toast them by cooking them in a dry frying pan, stirring very often.
- Garnish with the sliced green onions and sesame seeds if desired.
- Serve over cooked rice or cooked vegetables.
Nutrition includes 2 cups white rice.
Crock-Pot® SCCPVC400-S 4 qt. Count Down Slow Cooker Is Designed for Everyday Cooking
Rada Cutlery Fillet Knife – Stainless Steel Blade with Leather Scabbard and Rubber Handle, 12-1/4 Inch
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1034 Saturated Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 145mg Sodium: 1337mg Carbohydrates: 166g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 13g Protein: 63g