This Mexican Street Corn Casserole has all the delicious flavors of Mexican Street Corn in an easy and quick recipe.
The combination of mayonnaise, sour cream, chili powder, cumin, and garlic mixed with corn and Queso Blanco cheese is perfect and whips up in just 30 minutes.
Scroll to the bottom for a full recipe card.
This small batch dish makes a great year-round side dish for two.
Check out this article for more info on Mexican street food.
How to make Mexican Street Corn Casserole:
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (180 C).
In a large bowl, mix together the corn, mayo, sour cream, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, salt, cayenne, and 1/8 cup of the Queso Blanco cheese. Stir together until well combined.
This post contains affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, if you click through an affiliate link and make a purchase, I may make a small commission. This disclosure pertains to all Amazon links.
Spray an 18.6 oz oven safe baking dish with non-stick spray. Click for an 18.6 oz oven safe baking dish.
Pour the Mexican street corn mixture into the prepared oven safe baking dish.
Bake for 25 minutes or until heated through and the edges begin to bubble.
Sprinkle another 1/8 cup Queso Blanco over the casserole.
Top with some chopped fresh cilantro if desired.
One Pot Cheesy Creamed Corn
One Pot Cheesy Creamed Corn has a delicious combination of buttery corn mixed with cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and seasonings. This cheesy version is so much better than a store bought can of creamed corn. It is easy and quick to make, ready in just 15 minutes.
Grilled Mexican Seasoned Chicken and Spinach Individual Lasagna
Italian Lasagna meets grilled Mexican seasoned chicken in this delicious and romantic dinner for two. This is very easy to prepare and uses “no cook oven ready” noodles. It is so incredibly flavorful you may never make regular lasagna again. You can also substitute ground beef for the chicken by browning the beef and adding the same seasonings to it.
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/8 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp cayenne (optional)
- 1/4 cup Queso Blanco, grated or crumbled
- 1/8 cup fresh cilantro, chopped (optional for garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (180 C).
- In a large bowl, mix together the corn, mayo, sour cream, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, salt, cayenne, and 1/8 cup of the Queso Blanco cheese.
- Spray an 18.6 oz oven safe baking dish with non-stick spray. Click for an 18.6 oz oven safe baking dish.
- Pour the corn mixture into the prepared dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until heated through and the edges begin to bubble.
- Sprinkle another 1/8 cup Queso Blanco over the casserole and top with the chopped cilantro if desired.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 246 Total Fat: 17g Saturated Fat: 5g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 11g Cholesterol: 24mg Sodium: 341mg Carbohydrates: 21g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 4g Protein: 6g