These Garlic Parm Wings are oven-baked wings cooked low and slow with a thin crispy seasoned coating, then tossed in a mixture of melted butter, jarred minced garlic, and shredded Parmesan cheese, and then baked more. They use just 8 ingredients and 10 minutes of prep!
Why I love this recipe
These crispy chicken wings have amazing Parmesan flavor and are tender, juicy, and a little bit messy so get out a few extra napkins. Sprinkle on some, red pepper flakes, or hot sauce, and dip them in Ranch dressing or your favorite dipping sauce or salad dressing.
This dish makes an excellent dinner for two and a perfect appetizer for four. They work great for game day during football season.
This recipe is moderately low-carb, but not necessarily by Keto extreme low-carb guidelines.
As an Amazon Associate, I may make a small commission, at no additional cost, if you purchase through product affiliate links in this post.
(amounts are listed in the recipe card at the bottom of the post)
whole chicken wings (or wingettes and drumettes)
kosher salt (or sea salt)
jarred minced garlic
shredded Parmesan cheese
Optional – fresh parsley for garnish
You can use fresh garlic. Mince it into small pieces.
You can use 1 teaspoon of garlic powder instead of minced garlic.
Equipment used for this recipe
How to make Garlic Parm Crispy Wings
Step 1 – Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F.
Step 2 – In a zipper bag, mix together the baking powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper.
Step 3 – Toss the chicken wings in the bag with the baking powder mixture and shake to coat evenly.
Step 4 – Spray a 7×11 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray and place the chicken in it, spread out in a single layer. Bake for 30 minutes.
Step 5 – Leave the oven door closed, turn up the oven temperature to 425 degrees F, and bake for 25 more minutes.
Step 6 – At the same time, melt the butter in a small pot on the stove over medium heat. Remove from the heat.
Step 7 – Stir in the minced garlic and Parmesan Cheese. Set aside until the 25-minute bake time is finished.
Step 8 – Pour the homemade garlic butter sauce over the golden brown chicken pieces and stir to coat.
Step 9 – Bake for another 25 minutes.
Step 10 – Remove the chicken from the oven, and stir once more to coat.
Step 11 – Transfer to plates or a serving dish and garnish with fresh parsley if desired.
Store leftover wings in an airtight container in the fridge for 4-5 days.
You may also enjoy
- 2 pounds whole chicken wings (or wingettes and drumettes)
- 2 Tablespoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt (or sea salt)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 4 teaspoons jarred minced garlic
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Optional - fresh parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- In a zipper bag, mix together baking powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper.
- Toss the wings in a bag with the baking powder mixture and shake to coat evenly.
- Spray a 7x11 baking pan with non-stick spray and place chicken on it, spread out. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Leave the oven door closed, turn the oven temperature up to 425 degrees F, and bake for 25 more minutes.
- At the same time, melt butter in a small pot on the stove over medium heat. Remove from the heat.
- Stir in minced garlic and Parmesan Cheese. Set aside until the 25-minute bake time is finished.
- Pour butter mixture over chicken pieces and stir to coat.
- Bake for another 25 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven, and stir once more to coat.
- Transfer to plates or a serving dish.
- Store leftover wings in an airtight container in the fridge for 4-5 days.
As an Amazon Associate I may make a small commission, at no additional cost to you, if you make a purchase through product links in this post.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1366Total Fat: 97gSaturated Fat: 35gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 57gCholesterol: 693mgSodium: 2531mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 1gSugar: 0gProtein: 112g
Nutrition information is a guideline only, is calculated automatically by third party software, and absolute accuracy is not guaranteed.
Hi and welcome. I’m Zona and I have a passion for recipes. I share recipes, tips, tricks, and resources to help you cook for two. Eat, drink, and enjoy!