One Pan Roasted Chicken and Veggies is super easy and delicious as well. The chicken is seasoned perfectly and comes out juicy with a tasty crispy skin.
Scroll to bottom for full recipe card with ingredients.
Roasting vegetables in the oven brings out their sweetness and natural flavors.
This recipe serves two people and makes a great lunch, dinner, or date night meal.
This recipe is moderately low-carb, but not necessarily by Keto extreme low-carb guidelines.
How to make One Pan Roasted Chicken and Veggies:
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 C).
This post contains affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, if you click through an affiliate link and make a purchase, I may make a small commission. This disclosure pertains to all Amazon links.
Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with non-stick spray. Click for a 9 x 13 baking dish.
Thoroughly wash the potato and dice into bite-sized pieces.
Cut the onion into 4 or 8 wedges.
Add the chicken thighs, potatoes, carrots, and onion to the baking dish.
Drizzle the olive oil over the contents in the pan.
Sprinkle with the garlic salt, Italian seasoning, black pepper and paprika.
Place the dish in the oven and bake for 1 hour or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- 4 chicken thighs (bone-in)
- 1 large potato
- 10 baby carrots
- 1 onion
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 C).
- Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with non-stick spray. Click for a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Thoroughly wash potato and dice into bite-sized pieces.
- Cut onion into 4 or 8 wedges.
- Add chicken thighs, potatoes, carrots, and onion to baking dish.
- Drizzle olive oil over contents in pan.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt, Italian seasoning, black pepper and paprika.
- Place dish in oven and bake for 1 hour or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 722Saturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 221mgSodium: 807mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 5gSugar: 4gProtein: 40g