This easy individual Peach Cobbler is delicious and is ready in just one hour with just a few minutes of prep. Serve them in individual ramekins dishes for a fun change and for easy clean up.
This recipe makes an impressive and romantic dessert for two. Add a scoop of ice cream to top them off.
This comforting dish is satisfying and, with the use of canned peaches, it can be served year round.
The best way to eat Peach Cobbler is warm but you can also eat it cold. If you want to learn more about cobbler click here.
Use the rest of the canned peaches in this Fluffy Pancakes for Two recipe. Dice them and add them to the batter before cooking the pancakes.
How to make Easy Individual Peach Cobbler:
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (180 C).
Melt the butter and pour into two 7 oz ramekins, divided evenly. Click here for 7 oz ramekin dishes.
Sprinkle the cinnamon over the melted butter.
Mix the flour, sugar, milk, baking powder and cinnamon until combined.
Pour the batter over the melted butter, but do not stir it in.
Place the peach slices on top of the batter, divided evenly, and place the two ramekins onto a baking sheet to catch any spill-over. Click here for a small baking sheet.
Bake about 30 – 45 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through.
Allow the individual peach cobblers to cool about 15 minutes before serving.
Top with the scoops of vanilla ice cream, if desired, and serve.
Strawberry Cobbler for Two
This easy strawberry cobbler recipe is quick to prepare and bakes into a thick, sweet, yet still tart dessert. It has a fresh sliced strawberry layer topped with a golden brown cake like topping.Get the Recipe
This Peach Sangria is refreshing with Moscato soaked peaches and perfect for a romantic dinner for two or just enjoying a warm Spring or Summer night.Get the Recipe
Mini Caramel Apple Pies for Holidays or Parties
These Mini Caramel Apple Pies are delicious, individually-portioned desserts with tender, flaky pie crust and filled with cinnamon, apple pie filling, and rich caramel.Get the Recipe
Individual Pineapple Upside-down Cakes
These Individual Pineapple Upside-down Cakes are awesome!!! Moist fluffy yellow cakes are topped with pineapple rings, maraschino cherries, and the gooey sweet brown sugar and butter topping creates a crispy satisfying flavor and texture sensation.Get the Recipe
Salted Caramel Apple Crisp Recipe
Salted Caramel Apple Crisp is like Fall in a dish! Tart apples are coated in sugar, spices, and salted caramel then topped with a crumbly crispy oatmeal topping.Get the Recipe
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup canned sliced peaches (drained)
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (180 C).
- Melt the butter and pour into two 7 oz ramekins, divided evenly. Click for 7 oz ramekin dishes.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon over the butter.
- Mix the flour, sugar, milk, and baking powder until combined.
- Pour the batter over the melted butter, but do not stir it in.
- Place the peach slices on top of the batter, divided evenly, and place the two ramekins onto a baking sheet to catch any spill-over. Click for a small baking sheet.
- Bake about 30 - 45 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through.
- Allow the individual peach cobblers to cool about 15 minutes before serving.
- Top with the scoops of vanilla ice cream, if desired, and serve.
CorningWare French White 7-Ounce Ramekins, Set of 2
OvenStuff Non-Stick Toaster Oven Bake, Broil and Roast Set - Non-Stick Baking Pan Set, Easy to Clean and Perfect for Single Servings
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 440 Saturated Fat: 12g Cholesterol: 62mg Sodium: 166mg Carbohydrates: 61g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 47g Protein: 5g