No bake Chocolate Chip Cheesecake tastes every bit as delicious as the real thing! Make it when you need an easy but fancy dessert.
Scroll to bottom for full recipe card with ingredients.
This light creamy fluffy cheesecake is filled with mini semi-sweet chocolate chips on top of a buttery graham cracker crumb crust.
Create layers in a dessert dish, a whisky glass, or a wine glass, beginning with the crumb base. Add the cream cheese mixture and top with more chocolate chips and serve.
This recipe makes a delicious dessert for date night or any night and serves 2.
This post contains affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, if you click through an affiliate link and make a purchase, I may make a small commission. This disclosure pertains to all Amazon links.
How to make No Bake Chocolate Chip Cheesecake:
Crush the graham crackers into fine crumbs. The Magic Bullet blender works great for this. Reserve some for garnish, if desired.
In a small bowl, melt the butter then add the graham crumbs and stir to combine.
Press the crumb mixture into two 7 ounce ramekins and use the back of a spoon to press the mixture into an even layer on the bottom of the dishes.
Place the crusts into the fridge to chill.
Using a KitchenAid mixer whisk the heavy cream until soft peaks form.
In another bowl, beat the cream cheese with the sugar and vanilla.
Gently fold into the whipped cream.
Stir the mini chocolate chips into the cream cheese mixture. Reserve some for garnish, if desired.
Pour the cheesecake filling into the two ramekins and use a small spatula to spread out and level the top.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour up to overnight.
Just before serving, top with more mini chocolate chips and a sprinkle of graham crumbs for garnish, if desired.
- 4 oz graham crackers
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 5 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1/8 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips (plus more for topping)
- Crush graham crackers into fine crumbs. The Magic Bullet blender works great for this. Reserve some for topping, if desired.
- In a small bowl, melt butter then add graham crumbs and stir to combine.
- Press crumb mixture into bottom and up sides of two 7 ounce ramekins. Place them into the fridge to chill.
- Using a KitchenAid mixer whisk heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese with sugar and vanilla.
- Gently fold into whipped cream.
- Stir mini chocolate chips into cream cheese mixture.
- Pour cheesecake filling into the two ramekins and use a small spatula to spread out and level the tops.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour up to overnight.
- Just before serving, sprinkle tops with mini chocolate chips and graham crumbs, if desired.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 983Total Fat: 74gSaturated Fat: 43gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 26gCholesterol: 177mgSodium: 499mgCarbohydrates: 75gFiber: 3gSugar: 42gProtein: 10g
Nutrition information is a guideline only, is calculated automatically by third party software, and absolute accuracy is not guaranteed.