This easy Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is a beautiful mix of flavors with homemade creamy white Alfredo sauce seasoned with garlic, shaved Parmesan cheese, and tender diced chicken all stirred together with perfect al dente fettuccine pasta and broccoli.
Scroll to the bottom for a full recipe card.
This dish makes a great lunch, dinner, or impressive and romantic date night meal for two.
How to make easy Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
Dice the chicken and cream cheese into cubes. Chop the broccoli into bite-sized pieces.
This post may contain affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, if you click through an affiliate link and make a purchase, I may make a small commission.
In a large sauce pan, boil water and cook the fettuccine according to the package directions, then drain.
At the same time, in a large frying pan, cook and stir the chicken until cooked through, about 5 minutes.
Mix in the cream cheese and butter, stirring until cream cheese and butter are melted.
Add in the milk, Parmesan cheese, jarred minced garlic, salt and pepper. Cook and stir for 3 minutes or until thickened.
Add the chopped broccoli and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Stir in the fettuccine and cook until warmed through, about 2 minutes. Serve and Enjoy!
Chicken Fettuccine Michael – Pietro’s Copycat Recipe
Perfectly cooked fettuccine is smothered in a creamy Parmesan and mushroom sauce and topped with lightly breaded chicken and toasted pine nuts.
Chicken Stroganoff for Two
Enjoy the rich, satisfying flavors of this easy Chicken Stroganoff skillet recipe for two. This delicious comfort food has diced boneless chicken, tender baby bell mushrooms, and creamy sauce served over perfectly cooked egg noodles. Simply boil the pasta, then make the rest in one pan!
- 6 oz boneless skinless chicken
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp jarred minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 4 oz fettuccine (or other pasta)
- Dice chicken and cream cheese into cubes. Chop broccoli
into bite-sized pieces.
- In a large sauce pan, boil water and cook fettuccine according to package directions, then drain.
- At the same time, in a large frying pan, cook and stir chicken
until cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Mix in cream cheese cubes and butter, stirring until cream
cheese and butter are melted.
- Add in milk, Parmesan cheese, jarred minced garlic, salt and
pepper. Cook and stir 3 minutes or until thickened.
- Add chopped broccoli and cook over medium heat 5 minutes.
- Stir in fettuccine and cook until warmed through, about 2
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 700 Total Fat: 48g Saturated Fat: 27g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 16g Cholesterol: 191mg Sodium: 772mg Carbohydrates: 30g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 4g Protein: 39g