This Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole is super creamy and the flavor is very close to homemade Alfredo.
This recipe is moderately low-carb, but not necessarily by Keto extreme low-carb guidelines.
Scroll to the bottom for a full recipe card.
How to make Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole:
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F (190 C).
In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except the shredded cheese.
This post contains affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, if you click through an affiliate link and make a purchase, I may make a small commission. This disclosure pertains to all Amazon links.
Pour the mixture into two 18,6 oz oven safe CorningWare dishes.
Bake for 45 minutes
Remove from the oven, top with the shredded cheese and bake 5 more minutes.
Serve and Enjoy!
- 1 boneless chicken filet, diced
- 2 cups frozen Chopped Broccoli
- 2 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1/8 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Basil
- 1/8 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon Thyme
- 1 cup Shredded cheese, Monterey Jack, Cheddar, Colby, etc.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 C).
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except the shredded cheese.
- Pour the mixture into two 18.6 ounce oven safe dishes. Click below for 18.6 ounce oven safe dishes.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, top with the shredded cheese and bake 5 more minutes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 555 Saturated Fat: 21g Cholesterol: 138mg Sodium: 892mg Carbohydrates: 8g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 3g Protein: 30g