This Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole is super creamy and the flavor is very close to homemade Alfredo.
This recipe is Low-Carb and Gluten Free, however you could easily add in cooked pasta which would alter that.
I think I will add in a 1/4 cup of Parmesan and a small can of diced mushrooms as well. We absolutely love this dish and will make it often!
How to make Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole:
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F (190 C).
In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except the shredded cheese.
Pour the mixture into two 18,6 oz oven safe CorningWare dishes.
Bake for 45 minutes
Remove from the oven, top with the shredded cheese and bake 5 more minutes.
Serve and Enjoy!
You might also like:
- 1 boneless chicken filet, diced
- 2 cups frozen Chopped Broccoli
- 2 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1/8 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Basil
- 1/8 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon Thyme
- 1 cup Shredded cheese, Monterey Jack, Cheddar, Colby, etc.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 C).
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except the shredded cheese.
- Pour the mixture into two 18.6 ounce oven safe dishes. Click below for 18.6 ounce oven safe dishes.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, top with the shredded cheese and bake 5 more minutes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 555 Saturated Fat: 21g Cholesterol: 138mg Sodium: 892mg Carbohydrates: 8g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 3g Protein: 30g