Watermelon Sangria is a cool, delicious and refreshing drink and it’s gorgeous too! Fresh watermelon adds delicate sweetness, and a squeeze of lime adds a little tartness to the sweet honey and the Moscato wine.
This super easy sangria recipe makes a small batch perfect for two but feel free to double or triple the recipe. Try it for an impressive romantic evening, date night, Valentine’s Day, or serve it at all of your favorite summer gatherings.
You can whip up a batch in just a few minutes. Sangria is usually served only in the summer, but me, I’m an all year-round kind of girl. Bottoms up!
How to make Watermelon Sangria:
Cut the watermelon into cubes.
In a blender, add watermelon, lime juice, honey, and Moscato. Click here for a blender.
Blend until fully pureed and combined.
Optional – pour the mixture through a mesh strainer to remove pulp. I prefer to keep it in!
Pour over ice and garnish with extra watermelon and lime slices if desired.
You might also like:
- 4 cups fresh seedless watermelon
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 cup Moscato wine
- Cut the watermelon into cubes.
- In a blender, add watermelon, lime juice, honey, and Moscato. Click for a blender.
- Blend until fully pureed and combined.
- Optional – pour the mixture through a mesh strainer to remove pulp. I prefer to keep it in!
- Optional - Pour over ice and garnish with extra watermelon and lime slices if desired.
- Serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 253 Sodium: 4mg Carbohydrates: 47g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 36g Protein: 2g