This Bacon Cream Cheese Chicken recipe is so easy with only 4 ingredients. The flavors of cream cheese, chives, chicken and bacon are excellent together and it’s low Carb.
This recipe is moderately low-carb, but not necessarily by Keto extreme low-carb guidelines.
Scroll to the bottom for a full recipe card.
How to make Bacon Cream Cheese Chicken:
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F (200 C).
Mix the cream cheese and chives together.
This post may contain affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, if you click through an affiliate link and make a purchase, I may make a small commission.
Using a fish filet knife butterfly the chicken breast in half keeping one long side connected. Click for a fish filet knife.
Spread 1 ounce of the cream cheese mixture over each chicken breast.
Cut each piece of bacon in half, then place 2 halves over the cream cheese mixture on each chicken breast.
Bake uncovered for 30 minutes until the juices run clear.
If the bacon is not quite done enough for you, turn on the broiler and broil six inches from the heat for about 5 minutes or until the bacon is just turning crispy.
Chicken Zucchini Bake Low Carb
Chicken Zucchini Bake has a delicious blend of diced chicken and zucchini mixed with shredded Italian cheese blend, sour cream, green onion, and egg seasoned with basil, salt, and fresh ground black pepper.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole Low-carb
Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole has cooked diced boneless chicken, chopped ham and Swiss cheese topped with a creamy sauce and buttery golden brown bread crumbs.
Best Chicken Fajita Soup
This savory Chicken Fajita Soup is super tasty, with chicken, green peppers, onions, and fire roasted tomatoes in a delicious seasoned broth. The flavors in this soup are insanely good! Serve the soup topped with crispy tortilla strips.
Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps are a delicious low carb meal for two. They are packed with a ton of flavor and fun to eat if you're not afraid of hand held food! This recipe calls for ground chicken but can be swapped with ground turkey or ground beef. This dish is easy and quick, ready in less than 20 minutes.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 2 slices bacon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 C).
- Mix the cream cheese and chives together.
- Using a fish filet knife butterfly the chicken breast in half keeping one long side connected. Click below for a fish filet knife.
- Spread 1 ounce of the cream cheese mixture over each chicken breast.
- Cut each piece of bacon in half, then place 2 halves over the cream cheese mixture on each chicken breast.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes until juices run clear.
- If the bacon is not quite done enough for you, turn on the broiler and broil six inches from the heat for about 5 minutes or until the bacon is just turning crispy.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 318 Saturated Fat: 9g Cholesterol: 118mg Sodium: 368mg Carbohydrates: 1g Protein: 28g